The Graveyard Shift The Graveyard Shift

ha cool

Next time you should wait till after clock day to submit it because almost no one will watch the whole thing today... but very well done!

Dr. Robotnik's Clock Day Dr. Robotnik's Clock Day

Exelent song!

Wow man you get a 5 just for the song, and the fact that it is clock day...

where can i get the song from?

Newberton responds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezz839 nfsNw

cupcake? cupcake?

What the FUCK?

Wow, I mean, WOW, holy crap, cant find the words to describe how amazing that is, its great, how did you ever come up with such an unique idea?

And what the fuck is up with the English language. an unique? you have to use an if the next letter is a vowel. but that dose not sound right...

TheBoogley responds:

Que? no se... Grassy Ass
I has spanish :3

Pimp's Quest Pimp's Quest

*sniff shiff*

I remember seing this on the front page all those years ago... you will be remembered ben,

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

great but final boss to hard...

I love the game, I can breeze threw with tom no prob untill wade where i cant get his hp below 7/8ths before dieing, even with bombs, ugg. and the other chair is useless. i want to unlock chars but cant because it is to hard. :(

The irRegularGame of Life The irRegularGame of Life

Lol neat!

I love the sand box the most, i got stuck after about 13 lvls,

also i made a clown face
eNozMBgFOIEhCBCjjDi1hlhYlJhHrPtGwSgYB aOAJgAA/KgsWg==

-Orr- 4 Brave Champions [FULL] -Orr- 4 Brave Champions [FULL]

It sounds worse...

Wow such a wonderfull track, but when i listen to the origonal and this back to back, i cant help but think this verion is severly crippled,

I have listened to the tracks both on my monitors and home theator.

First off, I love the way you went with this track, adds more variety then the origonal,
But i just cant get past the clarity issues, it seems so muddy and empty at the same time, the origonal was shiny and rich sounding, the bells and hits much more crisp and punchy,

i dont know what you did to change that, but i suggest changing it, or perhaps the kbps is to blame... I have seen 192 songs longer then 4 minutes on NG, im sure it would fit..
Any way, other then that, the track its self, from a musical perspective and non tecnical perspective is fantastic and a great improvement,

DavidOrr responds:

You got it- that's the kbps! I really didn't make too many changes to the overall mix- in fact- the overall mix is even brighter with more punch than the original. As you lower bitrates, mp3s shave off the highs and lows, which will result in less shimmer and definition.

Thanks for the review!

z75 - Last Sight z75 - Last Sight

Not your best,

But a damn fine track indeed!

I love the track, The mixing could use a littlework, the bass could be sidechained to give the song a clearer sound, just a sugestion, as the track is overal, fantastic

great job bud.

Zooloo75 responds:

Ya, I know it's not my best, but I recently broke out of my writers block with this song.
So expect better in some new songs.

_/| Uplifter v2 |\_ _/| Uplifter v2 |\_

DUDE FUCK NO!

Oh my god, that helped it so much :D

Fantastic sone, once again, This one gets my fave. fantastic job!

manhole.gif manhole.gif

Its beautifull.

So simple yet so meaningful, the personification of happy. I cried.

Fawx responds:

did you even click it.

Bad mood Bad mood

Looks more disopointed.

It is very well done, but I would not call that anger, looks more like a very depresses person, or some one who is very disopointed,

Johannesnh responds:

well i guess you're right, he doesn't look very angry :p thank you for your review :-)

Ryu is Hawt Ryu is Hawt

oh hot!

Just look at those man boobs! how hot!