Pimp's Quest Pimp's Quest

*sniff shiff*

I remember seing this on the front page all those years ago... you will be remembered ben,

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

great but final boss to hard...

I love the game, I can breeze threw with tom no prob untill wade where i cant get his hp below 7/8ths before dieing, even with bombs, ugg. and the other chair is useless. i want to unlock chars but cant because it is to hard. :(

The irRegularGame of Life The irRegularGame of Life

Lol neat!

I love the sand box the most, i got stuck after about 13 lvls,

also i made a clown face
eNozMBgFOIEhCBCjjDi1hlhYlJhHrPtGwSgYB aOAJgAA/KgsWg==

Cyclone Cyclone

ahhh the sounds of decent!

i like the sound fxs, used in decent 2 or 3 i think, great games, and so is this :D

Ether War Ether War

" and so the humans survived"

lol i was looking forward to a much more interesting ending then that :P after an hour of great fun and all i get is that??? pfft... oh well. fantastic game,

MORE PARTICALS!!! sweet stuff!

Shadez: Black Operations Shadez: Black Operations

it just feels like a clicking compitition...

no doubt the first few lvls where extreamly fun, but after i broke 500k all i did was keep clicking on the take and heli button, and put it on fast forward and i just kept winning, atrillary, tank x 9999999 win.

Orange Runner Orange Runner

fab game 2 problems...

Ok, i LOVE this game, it a simply the best flash game, ever... EVER.

but 2 problems i wish to point out that have probly already been pointed out to death.

first. it is laggy as hell after the first minute. it makes timeing difficult to say the least.
problem 2, after each race where you smash the space bar, you cant tell when the next saw is going to come... and it usualy ends up being fatal... but yea best game EVER!

Maxwelldoggums responds:

ok, I'll try and fix those problems. Thanks for reviewing!

Youda Baby Blimp Youda Baby Blimp

its nice...

But you loose major points for it being a demo, and for it sucking sorta, to make it better i would have had it so it was much easyer to get the damn things into the bath and also speed it up a bit, very boring,

Also, this is an unfinished game, why front page>?

super mario soundboard super mario soundboard

good one!

The only sound bord to get a 10 from me for the rest of my life, i swear it.

Music Catch Music Catch

WOW!

WOW! I want a game like this but have the same style as audio surf, have your own songs and online scoreboards and such... im in awe at this one tho and there are just to many good things to be said about this game and that song! fab!